All reviewsfront desknice hotelminute driveother hotelswould stay here againa great staybusiness centerbusiness triptwin citiesfree breakfastpool and hot tubshuttle serviceeasy accesspark and flyfree shuttlewafflesclose to the airport
Reviewed 5 August 2018

This property was very clean, convenient, and affordable -- the staff was also very, very good. A couple dining options are within walking distance, and the shuttle service and drivers are excellent. I'll use this one again next time I fly out.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2018

First time stay at this Hilton Garden Inn location. This hotel worked out well for my trip, close access to 494, 100 and 169 and MSP. It is an older hotel but it looks like they did a good job with the renovation,

Good location, and nice staff.

Room Tip: High floor, Odd number would be a good choice
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Great location with access to Mall of America, clean comfortable rooms. Check in was easy and staff very friendly. Bartender was very helpful when asking about different establishments in the area. Will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Vince R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis / Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Jeanniecastillo19,

Thank you for your review! We happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit at our property. With ECheck-In and Digital keys check-in can be a breeze without ever having to stop at the desk! We take pride in the service we provide and Sue at the bar is a prime example.

Hope to see you again soon!

Hilton Garden Inn Team

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Our softball team had blocked a book of rooms here for the weekend. I had booked online per the instructions and was under the impression that the room would cost roughly $500 plus taxes. I was floored when I went to check in and all of the sudden my hold for my card was going to be $735. All the paperwork leading up to this did not mention that they will also place a $25/night hold fee for security purposes. Needless to say, I was a little shocked at check in. They do release the additional $25/night fee at checkout, but it would have been nice to have known about that ahead of time. The hotel was clean and neat. I would stay again here if in the area.

Room Tip: We were on the 4th Floor facing the MOA. Good spot, early morning sun.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Christine B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I can understand that the incidental hotel placed on your card unexcitingly could be an inconvenience. Our sales team works with group leaders like yours on booking rooms and sometimes this information doesn't get back to the individuals booking the rooms. We will work harder to communicate this standard policy with our group leaders.

We are thrilled to hear that did enjoy your visit and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Stay Awesome!

Hilton Garden Inn Team

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Stayed here in June for a family reunion for four nights and found the hotel to be exceptionally clean, comfortable and staffed with friendly people. We enjoyed the bar & restaurant one evening for a quick burger (which was pretty darn good). Breakfast choices were abundant. Beds were so comfy and the room was spotless. We will definitely stay here again when we come back to the Twin Cities.

Stayed: June 2018
Mitchell U, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis / Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Lynn R,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found our Hilton Garden Inn to your liking. We appreciate your positive feedback about our staff and restaurant and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.