All reviews free laundry full kitchen whipped cream one bedroom suite ice maker waffles free dinner business area kids loved the pool olive garden sleeper sofa breakfast was amazing would definitely stay here again fantastic hotel clean rooms a wonderful stay great room
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Staff were awesome! Thank you Harriett and Pramela in the Kitchen. Extremely helpful! Had all of my kids with me and my hands full. They helped me make waffles and helped me get situated! Everything I was looking for in a hotel!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SSB2001, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Minneapolis Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Harriett and Pramela will be thrilled to read that they made such an impression during your stay!

Reviewed 31 May 2017

The room was a good size, I loved how the kitchen came stocked with dishes, pots and pans etc. The tv actually had extended cable! The only problem we had was when getting breakfast the worker wouldn't let us finish getting our food even though we were there before shutting down time.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 May 2017

High end furnishings, super clean, and courteous staff. We had the one bedroom suite with two double beds. Very spacious. Breakfast buffets are very good..added bonus! This hotel is very conveniently located.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed your guest suite and our daily breakfast buffet! Thank you for reviewing our hotel, and we hope to host you again in the future!

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

The first time I stayed here was in 2012 when I was interviewing for a job and I remember being impressed with the property. Well I took the job and the corporate office is located in Bloomington, so I spend a bit of time in the area now. I have tried several of the other local hotels and I think I have settled that for me, the Bloomington Staybridge Suites is my home while in town.

The rooms are great, basically a little apartment that is nicely furnished. There are full sized coffee pots in the kitchen with complementary coffee. I love having the kitchen, but it does have one drawback; if the previous guest was cooking pungent foods, it can be an issue, but it does not happen often.

Free breakfast that is miles better than most hotels.

The staff are always friendly and the owners have obviously set high service expectations.

Give this place a shot!

Trip type: Travelled on business

We are happy to read that you have enjoyed your visits with us! Thank you for continuing to choose our hotel, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

This is a Great Hotel!!! Pool, breakfast, laundry, & excellent service. The bedroom was spacious and very comfortable. We heard absolutely no street noise despite being facing onto a busy road. Minneapolis is a great city to visit. We'll be staying here again.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SSB2001, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Minneapolis Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay with us, and your visit to Minneapolis! We hope to see you again soon!