“Treated good for a gluten-free meal”

Osaka Hibachi and Sushi Bar
Ranked #44 of 245 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: At Osaka Seafood Steakhouse, you will enjoy our unique cuisine and friendly atmosphere. We serve only the freshest, highest quality food. For an unforgettable, entertaining dining experience, sit at our hibachi grill and see our teppanyaki chefs put on a show for the entire family.
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner without checking the reviews and was very surprised at the good food, my wife is Celiac and they cooked her meal in front of her. We all had a great time and they put on a good show.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We took our 11 year old here for his birthday. He's been asking to go to a Hibachi bar and have a chef cook for us. This was the PERFECT place. Our chef was so much fun and the food was amazing. The price was high, but it was worth the $$. I highly recommend!!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Great meats and seafood from the Hibachi grill. Good friendly service. We were surprised to find such a quality place in suburban Bloomington, MN.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This was our daughters first time at a hibachi grill! She couldn’t even eat during the chef’s cooking show! Her eyes were glued to him and the grill the whole time! The prices were very good for a kids meal and normal for an adult one! Very good food! Fun environment and a great experience for kids! I highly recommend this place for a family night out!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Visited this restaurant as part of a group during a recent convention nearby. I'm going to admit that I'm not a big fan of this type of cuisine, however even with that I found the experience one I enjoyed. The chef was entertaining and gave us quite a show while preparing our food. I had the steak and chicken hibachi and I thought it was quite good. The meat was cooked exactly as I requested and the vegetables were delicious. Although I didn't have a cocktail, the others in my group who did said they were very good too. I'd recommend giving this restaurant a try even if you aren't a fan of the cuisine - the show is worth it!