“Great Food; Watch Where They Seat You...”

Crave - Mall of America
Reserve with OpenTable
Crave - Mall of America is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 230 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Ave
Transit: The Mall of America is accessible from several light rail and bus lines.
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Our group of business colleagues visited CRAVE on a Monday evening. For most of us, it was our first time to Mall of America and wow, what a place! Yes, even non-mallies should plan at least one trip to visit the behemoth.

We were seeking something out of the ordinary, and found it at CRAVE. The menu is varied, specializing in sushi but offering a plethora of other dishes ranging from entrees to burgers and pizzas. We ordered an assortment of sushi (the big boat of sushi was a treat), sliders, edamame, chicken wings, and paella, and were not disappointed in the least.

Monday night was half-price wine night, too, for bottles listed at $100 or less and we enjoyed some great wine at a very good price.

Our server, Nicole was attentive and helpful with our order. Very friendly, too…she made it fun.

Our only disappointment was where we were seated. We entered CRAVE from the mall, asked for a table for 7, and were led through the attractive restaurant and then out the back door and down a hallway to what appeared to be a makeshift room with tables and chairs, with little to no real ambiance. Yes, it was quiet enough for us to talk, but it was clearly not the attractive restaurant that we would have hoped to enjoy.

Would I go back? Absolutely. But I’d certainly want to be seated in the main section and not in the back hallway…

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

I went to the Mall as I had never been to it and it exceeded my expectations. Then I stopped by a sports bar/restaurant called Crave!
Awesome Food and a wide variety that fits anyone's taste. I highly recommend this restaurant for anything from great steaks to sandwiches. It's not a high end restaurant but absent a romantic evening this is a great place to go!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Recommendation of Beer was not that good. But would eat there again. Service was good. Restrooms were clean.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

The filet at this place was just awesome! I was thinking about ordering a second one, but this would have been too much. It was really just perfect!
I can not say much about the other dishes, since I was by myself.
But I might go there again tomorrow to try their burgers (which are supposed to be very good as well).

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I always have good food at Crave. There are several in MN and all locations are good. Menu has lots to choose from. I like to go there for the drinks and meet friends. They have a great brunch on Sundays!