“Awesome Place”

Bloomington ChopHouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Bloomington ChopHouse is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 257 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 494 and France Ave. South
Description: The Bloomington ChopHouse is the place to dine for the best steaks as well as fresh seafood. Attentive service, spectacular wines, and great food make the Bloomington ChopHouse a preferred destination.
Reviewed 20 October 2018

Great food, nice staff and very helpful. Lots of people going though the lines and was kept clean. Thanksgiving hit for our family!!

Date of visit: November 2017
Kyle P, General Manager at Bloomington ChopHouse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

It is great to hear that you Enjoyed your Thanksgiving brunch with us! Its always a busy time of the year and we like to make sure our guest have a wonderful holiday!

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Very tasty steaks (10 oz Filet) and Lobster Mac with Wedge Salad- YUMMMMMMMMM on all of them. I would pass on the calamari again - too much oil but still cooked right which was a plus. Good service overall but were somewhat short staffed.

Date of visit: September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a good review. Our Lobster Mac is something we are known for and is a wonderful side dish. We have recently changed out calamari recipe and i hope you come in and try it again.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Large group for business meal. Very nice separate room, great service and menu. Bar has a good vide and the whiskey sour was good.

Date of visit: August 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

It is great to hear that you had a first class experience at the Bloomington Chophouse! Thank you for taking the time to review our Restaurant! We hope you will come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Went to the Chophouse for a business dinner. The menu is nearly all steak and fish options only, which I was surprised to not see a chicken option available like other major steak houses. I opted for the vegan dish since my menu options were very limited since I don’t eat steak or seafood. My food was served cold as if it had been sitting out for awhile while the other meals were being prepped, highly disappointed, especially after seeing the price points. While the service was good, I wouldn’t go back.

Date of visit: August 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I'm sorry to hear your experience at the Bloomington Chophouse was not as good as I know it could have been. I do appreciate you taking the time to review our Restaurant and inform us of issues you feel need to be addressed! We truly hope you will come back and visit us again!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

We stumbled upon this restaurant, when our flight got cancelled and we ended up staying at the Hilton in Bloomington. From the moment we walked into the restaurant, everyone was friendly, patient, and helpful. Our waitress, Annette was awesome!! She even gave us wonderful book recommendations. The food was amazing! I had the Cinnamon Brioche French Toast, my mom had the oatmeal, and my dad had the traditional breakfast, all were delicious!! This is a fabulous restaurant with wonderful food and service.

Date of visit: July 2018