No photo provided
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Haileybury
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I have to buy a lunch from this location. The staff are friendly and the place is small but clean, it shares the place with another coffee shop and a Gas station. I was satisfied with the service and I will buy from there every time I am the area. Subway should start accept American Express, some times I go to TIM HORTONS for quick lunch as they accept AMEX.

Reviewed 18 November 2014

I like the fact that this location is open early for breakfast and you can get a lunch to go if you're working on a job site out of town. I really like the egg flatbreads for breakfast, yummy and economical. Its a nice change and a healthy option. Thanks!