“Best Breakfast in the world!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Been coming here since 2010 every summer. The best breakfast Ive ever had! From all the way in England, I dream of finding somewhere like this in my own country. Can't wait to get back this year.

Cajun Skillet with pancakes will change your life.

Reviewed 31 October 2015

My husband and I each had the spaghetti and meatballs. The meat was dry, so were the noodles, and the sauce was burnt. I got about three bites in and just couldn't do it. He couldn't take the taste either. The beans were fine and the bread stick was tasty. In 32 years I've never returned food until this. My son's cheeseburger was dry and burnt as well. There was no attempt made by this establishment to make this right in any way. Another customer ordered water and coffee and never received it. A member of his party went to get it herself. My husband didn't receive his coffee either, yet it was on the bill. We won't be returning.

1  Thank Angiedonnay
Reviewed 4 May 2015

I had a Ruben, fries and a coke. The sandwich was tasty, but the service was not very good. After I received my meal I was never offered pie, a refill on my drink. The waitress looked at me twice with my empty glass in the fore ground but still didn’t come over. She just handed me my check and walked away. Might try it one more time, only because the sandwich was good.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is a good choice for reliable home style food. As it is convenient to where I am working when in town I will eat there for at least one breakfast and a couple of lunches during the week. Nothing fancy. Just good food. Since I am particularly fond of Chicken Wild Rice Soup I will ask early in the week when it will be made and make a point of coming back.

Reviewed 2 January 2013 via mobile

We had appetizers but the deep fried mushrooms were very doughy tasting and the chicken strips were burned. The waitress was attentive though.