“I love their blue cheese fries”
Review of Camp 61 Restaurant

Camp 61 Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Beaver Bay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

It was an okay tasting food but the interior design looks really cool “ cabin style”. I love their blue cheese French fries and my fish and chips. Hubby got some sandwich and a dip but they didn’t tell us that coleslaw for a side is $1 more. He didn’t enjoy his food but I love mine.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We visited for supper on a Thursday night, and all of us raved about our smoked pork meals, eaten in several presentations. Service was attentive and food was delicious! It was a little loud for us "oldsters," but we could still visit!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

After having a negative “being openly ignored” experience at Lemon Wolf, we went to Camp 61 for a late lunch and was very pleased with experience and food! We both had the Lake Superior Fish & Chips with a couple beers and left extremely satisfied. Service was friendly and efficient, food and local beer was really good, so we couldn’t have been happier! Thank you for doing it right, Camp 61. :-)

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We visited on a busy Saturday, but service was great, and the food was very good! Their Bloody Mary was very good too.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We all enjoyed our meals. I had a French dip sandwich and it was delicious. The seasoning was just right for me. We had very fast and efficient service. We will return!