“Truck driver ”

Frank's
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Zeeland
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Great place!! Good food at breakfast and all meals. One of the best burgers around. Old time diner feel which makes it unique.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Franks has been a Zeeland institution for over 90 years. I remember having lunch with my Grandpa 30+ years ago. My wife whose not from here was asking for a good cheeseburger. I knew exactly where to take her.

Now I hadn't been to Franks in 18 years. But I knew it was the perfect place to get a quick, cheap and great burger.

Franks did not disappoint. Fresh, not frozen pre-made patties. Got the "Tuesday Burger", simple fresh ingredients (ham, lettuce, pickles and thousand island). Awesome crispy fries and real strawberries in my shake.

Loved introducing my family and remembering Grandpa over an awesome burger at Franks.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

First time visit to try out. Took 30 minutes for 2 burgers while everyone who got there after us had already eaten and paid. Said our fries were not ready yet and by the time we ate our burgers we said just to pass on fries, while everyone around us was getting fries still. Burgers were good but left feeling frustrated and upset, still paid $14 for 2 burgers with no fries. Hard to say I would go back.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

We enjoyed a family breakfast at Franks 2 weeks ago. Two of us had the egg on muffin with sausage/bacon and really enjoyed it, although it was served on a tiny plate. Hmm. One had an omelet on a regular dinner plate -- good! One of us had the Texas french toast with bacon on a big plate -- absolutely delicious! Coffee is okay. Food is pretty standard, but the wait staff is awesome, friendly, and the entire place is like a step back in time -- pretty fun experience in old fashioned feeling diner! Looks like they cater to some regular coffee drinkers, and that is fun to see the strength of the Zeeland community!

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Not sure why everyone raves about the hamburgs. Small greasy burger on a cold rather stale bun. Have had better at Burger king.
Slow service. Help seemed confused as to who was doing what.
Franks now takes credit cards but had to go through 3 employees before one knew how to process credit card payment.
I have lived within walking distance of Franks for almost 20 years. This visit reinforced why I have eaten there less than 5 times.