“Awesome Food, Clean Restaurant and Amazing Customers!”
Review of Frank's

Frank's
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Zeeland
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I first came to Frank's in 2014, upon my arrival in Michigan, and instantly fell in love with the place! I love the fact that it's a community based restaurant where everyone knows one another and thus helps each other out. The owners really go out of their way for people and that is one thing that makes it special. I have seen the restaurant only grow and get better over the last few years. Definitely worth a try!

MUST TRY: Tuesday Burger, Grilled Chicken Melt, Deep fried Mushrooms and Jalapeño Poppers. The taste is worth the money! :)

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

First time visit to try out. Took 30 minutes for 2 burgers while everyone who got there after us had already eaten and paid. Said our fries were not ready yet and by the time we ate our burgers we said just to pass on fries, while everyone around us was getting fries still. Burgers were good but left feeling frustrated and upset, still paid $14 for 2 burgers with no fries. Hard to say I would go back.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

We enjoyed a family breakfast at Franks 2 weeks ago. Two of us had the egg on muffin with sausage/bacon and really enjoyed it, although it was served on a tiny plate. Hmm. One had an omelet on a regular dinner plate -- good! One of us had the Texas french toast with bacon on a big plate -- absolutely delicious! Coffee is okay. Food is pretty standard, but the wait staff is awesome, friendly, and the entire place is like a step back in time -- pretty fun experience in old fashioned feeling diner! Looks like they cater to some regular coffee drinkers, and that is fun to see the strength of the Zeeland community!

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Not sure why everyone raves about the hamburgs. Small greasy burger on a cold rather stale bun. Have had better at Burger king.
Slow service. Help seemed confused as to who was doing what.
Franks now takes credit cards but had to go through 3 employees before one knew how to process credit card payment.
I have lived within walking distance of Franks for almost 20 years. This visit reinforced why I have eaten there less than 5 times.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

The service is wonderful,everyone is very friendly and the food is wonderful. The milkshakes are very good and I keep coming back, I have been going there since I was little.