“Standard breakfast, nice diner, GREAT people”
Review of Frank's

Frank's
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Zeeland
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We enjoyed a family breakfast at Franks 2 weeks ago. Two of us had the egg on muffin with sausage/bacon and really enjoyed it, although it was served on a tiny plate. Hmm. One had an omelet on a regular dinner plate -- good! One of us had the Texas french toast with bacon on a big plate -- absolutely delicious! Coffee is okay. Food is pretty standard, but the wait staff is awesome, friendly, and the entire place is like a step back in time -- pretty fun experience in old fashioned feeling diner! Looks like they cater to some regular coffee drinkers, and that is fun to see the strength of the Zeeland community!

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Not sure why everyone raves about the hamburgs. Small greasy burger on a cold rather stale bun. Have had better at Burger king.
Slow service. Help seemed confused as to who was doing what.
Franks now takes credit cards but had to go through 3 employees before one knew how to process credit card payment.
I have lived within walking distance of Franks for almost 20 years. This visit reinforced why I have eaten there less than 5 times.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

The service is wonderful,everyone is very friendly and the food is wonderful. The milkshakes are very good and I keep coming back, I have been going there since I was little.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The best greasy spoon in town, I love it! Been going to Franks since the Zeeland Riots, yeah that's a real thing it was on Paul Harvey.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I work in Zeeland and have for like 25 years, Franks has been there forever and I have eaten a few burgers there over the years. Cool little slice of Americana that hasn't changed. Food is simple and pure midwest American delicious. Go, pour your own coffee and fit right in.