“Great cozy place!”
Review of Tripelroot

Tripelroot
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Zeeland
Price range: US$6 - US$8
Description: At tripelroot, we believe that a brewery is not just a place that creates quality beer, but rather a brewery should be a comfortable environment suitable for enjoying a quality craft beer. A place that fosters conservation and contemplation about the topics of the day, the topics of tomorrow, or even the countless flavors that were carefully crafted into the beer in your hand.
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Wonderful hometown feel and friendly knowledgeable waitstaff on their brews and food menu! I love their flatbreads and monthly specials.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

They were out of half their beer list and once we did order the waitress came back twice saying “we are out of that too”. Four beers were delivered over 5 minutes time, one at a time.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018

I visited Tripleroot prior to the Zeeland Zoom, the 5K race, in June of 2018. I had the Turkey Bacon Melt and ate part of my grand daughter's kid's Mac & Cheese on stonebread. Both entrees were very good. With my high remarks for the food, I do have a large HOWEVER. The service was lacking. The restaurant was not that busy and we had to flag down our server to get our bill. I ran the 1 mile race with my grand daughter and then returned to the restaurant to watch my daughter run the 5K. I went up to the bar to order a beer. I stood there and stood there and watched the servers joke and talk while I'm obviously standing there for a reason. Regardless of how I liked the food, I do not like to beg for attention as a customer. There is too much competition in the restaurant business do deal with an inattentive serving staff.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

If you're in to fruity drinks like me then this is not the place for you. Several beers to choose from or wine but that's it. Ordered the flatbread. It was good but the portion size was small. $36 for 3 glasses of wine plus flatbread. The menu is very limited. I personally won't go back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Service was super friendly (our waitress was awesome), food was ok but nothing crazy. Very cheap place though! You can eat for $8!!!

Date of visit: July 2018