“Passing thru”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Wyoming
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Good coffee in spite of what I ordered. When I order a SB double shot on ice specifically with no classic and 1 pump of SF vanilla, then it arrives with milk, and the window associate says the milk is a 'default' and automatically comes with the order, I am disappointed. Never before had this happen. Why do some baristas insist on filling up the cup with ice or milk just for visual effect? Good drink(s) regardless.
Beautiful new store. Clean your window shelf please, keep it looking good for us travelers.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

What else can you say, it's starbucks, just like every other starbucks out there. Nothing special. If you want a seat inside... good luck.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Stopped in here with my daughter for a coffee and a pastry after an indoor softball game. Tall Pike's was hot, fresh brewed and tasted fantastic. My daughter got a warmed brownie and it was fantastic as well. Service was great, the ambience of the restaurant was awesome and I wouldn't hesitate to stop her again anytime!

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

I love coming here! I have been coming here for years, and have never been disappointed and my order has always been correct. The baristas are super friendly and the drive thru service is fast! The atmosphere is a business chill mixed with the occasional college student during the day time, and flooded with college kids at night; great place to go!

Reviewed 28 August 2016

I guess I just don't understand how a coffee place can be out of so many ingredients. Two items marked on the board were "out of ingredients." When we ordered something completely different we couldn't have that either as that didn't have that key ingredient either. What exactly do you have then? I suggest you keep better track of your inventory. Had to go to a different coffee place across the street in order to get what we wanted.