“Coffee & a Pastry, top notch!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Wyoming
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Stopped in here with my daughter for a coffee and a pastry after an indoor softball game. Tall Pike's was hot, fresh brewed and tasted fantastic. My daughter got a warmed brownie and it was fantastic as well. Service was great, the ambience of the restaurant was awesome and I wouldn't hesitate to stop her again anytime!

There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

I love coming here! I have been coming here for years, and have never been disappointed and my order has always been correct. The baristas are super friendly and the drive thru service is fast! The atmosphere is a business chill mixed with the occasional college student during the day time, and flooded with college kids at night; great place to go!

Reviewed 28 August 2016

I guess I just don't understand how a coffee place can be out of so many ingredients. Two items marked on the board were "out of ingredients." When we ordered something completely different we couldn't have that either as that didn't have that key ingredient either. What exactly do you have then? I suggest you keep better track of your inventory. Had to go to a different coffee place across the street in order to get what we wanted.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

I was out for an early morning walk....near the hospital and I stumbled across this starbucks. I was so excited. I had just been thinking how wonderful it would be to have a Latte. It was perfect, quick and the employees were VERY friendly depite the early mornning hours.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

EVERYONE goes to this place ! Could hardly find a parking spot so know it has good drinks/food and good service. Met a friend from out of town and we were able to get a table and sit and talk and have breakfast. So nice.