“Out of key ingredients”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Wyoming
Reviewed 28 August 2016

I guess I just don't understand how a coffee place can be out of so many ingredients. Two items marked on the board were "out of ingredients." When we ordered something completely different we couldn't have that either as that didn't have that key ingredient either. What exactly do you have then? I suggest you keep better track of your inventory. Had to go to a different coffee place across the street in order to get what we wanted.

There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed 10 August 2016

I was out for an early morning walk....near the hospital and I stumbled across this starbucks. I was so excited. I had just been thinking how wonderful it would be to have a Latte. It was perfect, quick and the employees were VERY friendly depite the early mornning hours.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

EVERYONE goes to this place ! Could hardly find a parking spot so know it has good drinks/food and good service. Met a friend from out of town and we were able to get a table and sit and talk and have breakfast. So nice.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

Great location, great team, drive thru, parking is good and the team is really cool. The seating area is not very large, but great drinks

Reviewed 27 October 2013

A very warm and welcoming environment that definitely forces you to keep coming back on multiple occasions. The baristas are quite friendly and helpful in recommending certain selections that you've never tried before.

1  Thank Steve C