“A+ service”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Wyoming
Reviewed 27 October 2013

A very warm and welcoming environment that definitely forces you to keep coming back on multiple occasions. The baristas are quite friendly and helpful in recommending certain selections that you've never tried before.

1  Thank Steve C
There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed 13 May 2012

Now that the new Family Fare grocery store has opened adjacent to this Starbucks, it has become incredibly busy - I probably would not longer count on it as a place to study. However, the staff is extremely efficient, so if you are just popping through the drive thru , you can be assured of great service.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

The barista was short and rude with me. I think she was having a bad day. I needed a drink heated more and she flipped on me. Oh well I usually love Starbucks !!