“Great service”

Add it.
Ramsey's Family Coney Island
Ranked #27 of 83 Restaurants in Wyandotte
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited for the first time for breakfast on a Sunday morning. All the servers were really friendly and checked on us often, kept our coffee filled. My husband loved the breakfast special, especially the bacon and fried potatoes style hashbrowns. I had the southern omelette, next time I would get the gravy on the side, it was a lot of gravy.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

One of the best places around to get great coney dogs and chile. The service is great and waitresses are friendly.
Always a good place to get a good quick meal!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

My buddy and I headed to Ramsey's for breakfast. Both of us like good corned beef hash. We decided on two orders, one for each of us. Our waitress came to the table as soon as we sat down to take our drink request. Coffee was promptly served and she kept our cups full. The coffee had a good aroma and a very good flavor. I was puzzled when our waitress asked if we wanted onions. Then she asked if we wanted green peppers. Doesn't hash come with everything mixed together? At this Ramsey's one can order it custom made which is really cool. As the hash was served, I could see it was loaded with corned beef, much more than potatoes. There was no fat and it was moist and tender. This is the best corned beef I've had in a long time. This is a small, basic interior, neighborhood restaurant which is a great place for a meal.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

When you walk through the front door for the first time, you might ask yourself, "Do I really want to eat here?" My answer to that is, "Yes, you do!" This is not a fancy restaurant and it is quite small, but the food is delicious and very reasonably priced. We usually go for breakfast on Sunday with another couple and breakfast for all four of us runs about $20.00. If you order one of their omelets, ask for a mini and you will still have plenty to eat. The burgers at Ramsey's are delicious but cost a little more than breakfast. Dinners are priced from $6.00 to about $7.50. For about $7.00 my wife and I split a delicious country fried steak, which is actually two steaks with mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans and a bowl of soup. It's less money than we pay for our Sunday breakfasts! Don't be turned off by the old building and the cramped interior. People are standing and waiting for a table or a booth for a reason and it's the good food in ample portions! Ramsey's will never be classy, but it will always have good food!

Reviewed 19 April 2016

We tried the supposedly "famous" fish and chips meal. Very good amount of food for the price, but unfortunately lacking in any real taste