“Could be improved”

The Little Pierogi & Crepe
Ranked #9 of 83 Restaurants in Wyandotte
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

For the most part, I liked this restaurant, and I'd probably be a regular if I lived in the area. As I don't live in the area, I'll mostly be focused on what can be improved.

1. No credit cards.
2. Awkward menu. It's $1.50 per perogi, but it's unclear how many you should order. Turns out 5 is large, 3-4 medium, 2-3 small.
3. They were out of bacon. They offer bacon or kielbasa for extra $2 with perogies. This seemed very lazy.
4. Some perogies are better than others, and I was underwhelmed by all the novelty perogies. The taco perogi, for example, was filled with taco meat. Nothing special. They should stick with what they do well.
5. I think the staff could be better trained. While we were eating, some dude--an employee with a goatee--came in from the back of the restaurant and started eating perogies in the kitchen in front of the other employees. We could see him while we ate! The restaurant has a clear hipster vibe that doesn't seem to be helpful. They will weird out some of the older crowd--the people who actually eat perogies.

Overall, I applaud the effort. It was a good experience, but it could be better.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Perogies with potato and cheddar, sauerkraut, and Farmers cheese. Wonderful, hearty, comfort food on a cold night.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I've been here twice now and I love this place. My family still lives downriver so whenever I come to visit now this place is a must stop. Mac and cheese pierogi is my favorite. Have also had taco, pizza, and cheddar potato. Mostly I go here for the crepes though. Sycamore (smores) is awesome and Orchard (apple pie). Also tried the Elvis (substituted marshmallow for grape jelly) and the Sullivan. Those 2 were just ok. Can't wait to try the rest of the menu. Definitely order the smaller size crepe though, I can't imagine how monstrous the full size must be.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Are there with some friends. Went back with hubby. Wonderful sauerkraut pierogis and delicious crepes! Something different from typical lunch! Small clean venue with hard working courteous staff. Treat yourself. It's a busy little place! Carry out or eat-in. Cash only, limited drinks.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Absolutely loved the crepe with the fruit. Wish i would have ate it first. Pierogi was much bigger than store bought. Trying to choose was the hardest part. 3 of them with onions and sausage would satisfy most any tummy. My tator and cheese was little on the cool side in the middle but still good. Mushroom swiss was much better than cheeseburger. Glass bottle pepsi was so fabulous i got 1 for the road.