“Best ever!”

Sportsmans Pizzeria
Ranked #17 of 82 Restaurants in Wyandotte
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Been going here like all my life. The pep rolls are amazing!! I haven’t lived in MI for about 8 years or so but when I do go back to Wyandotte MI, I make it a must to stop and buy like 20 pep rolls to bring back to TN w/me!!!

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

This is the best thin crust pizza I've ever had. Be sure to get the parmesan garlic crust for an over the top addition.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Sportsmans has a wide variety of pizza styles and toppings, traditional and unique, and all of them are delicious! We usually get a special but a few times we ordered the Sicilian style, whoa thats the pizza for a hungry bunch! Their unique take on subs is also deserving of a try especially the chicken cordon bleu!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

We have been getting pizzas from Sportsman's for years - since way back in the day when he first opened. We have never been disappointed. Always consistent quality and fresh ingredients. The staff is courteous and professional. Any time we eat pizza from any other chain or restaurant, we end up comparing it to Sportsman's and find the others lacking in some way.

Reviewed 31 July 2015

This privately owned business uses all fresh ingredients in all its offerings, which include a variety of different types of pizza, pizza rolls, subs and salads. My favorite pizza here is called "The Upper Deck." It takes 45 minutes to bake, but is well worth the wait. I recommend this business for all tastes and ages. Sportsmans Pizza is carry-out or delivery only.

Been to Sportsmans Pizzeria? Share your experiences!