“Excellent Pizza”

Sportsmans Pizzeria
Ranked #17 of 79 Restaurants in Wyandotte
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 November 2014

I feel this is the best Pizza in Wyandotte. Great crust, just all around great pizza. It's a busy place and you do have long waits sometimes.

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Love their 5 buck lunch special. Their pizza is great too. Everybody seems nice and treats customers as they should.

Reviewed 18 January 2013

More then great pizza! We love the subs, salads and grinders too! Everything is reasonably priced and they are ALWAYS friendly. If you like a sweeter pizza sauce you have to try this place!!!

Reviewed 24 October 2012

We absolutely LOVE Sportsmans Pizza and always have!! Back in high school, I used to RUN downtown (to their prior location), order a pepperoni roll and a Pepsi, and RUN to make it back to school in time. A lot of effort for a simple lunch, but it was worth doing. We all loved going there for lunch, and then when they moved to their present location years ago, we continued patronizing their place because the quality has only gotten better over the years. The owner, Todd, is right there in the kitchen working hard with his employees and is always friendly. My family and I only order from Sportsmans because of the quality of the ingredients they use and the fact that they still manage to keep prices very reasonable. Everything they offer is great. Once my husband and I were shopping at Jerry's Market, a local grocery and butcher shop, and ran into Todd -- he was buying bacon for his pizza toppings! I was very impressed not only by the obvious freshness aspect, but that he makes a point to patronize local businesses in his area too. They will have our business as long as they're here!

1  Thank Lori48192
Reviewed 16 June 2012

The pizza is excellent, but there bbq wings are even better!! Yum!

Been to Sportsmans Pizzeria? Share your experiences!