All reviewsonsite restaurantfree breakfastnice place to staybest westernsroom doorfishing boatsnice pooldetroit areapool areawill stay there againhousekeeping stafffitness centermotelsaunaloungepetsrefrigerator
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

Everything could use an upgrade, but the people who work here are wonderful to deal with!
There is security patrolling the lot at night and there is parking available for car, RV'S and Semi trucks too.
Pet fee is $20 per nt.
The restaurant and bar are very basic, but it beats a pizza delivered! Prices are very reasonable and they have good drinks, a pool table and karaoke on Saturday night.
Coffee pot and good sized fridge in the room with a flat screen TV (a LOT of sporting channels ).
Beds were a bit hard for my liking. I am used to a memory foam at home though.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2016

I love staying at this hotel, very clean and the restaurant is excellent! Do recommend to anyone staying in Detroit! The staff was very friendly, the swimming pool was very clean. My family and I will continue to stay here every time we come to Detriot.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

The hotel and halls are clean, my room was large enough, the bed comfortable, the heat adequate and quiet and the restaurant had enough choices to satisfy me during a three night stay.

The room furnishings were modern enough and the refrigerator adequate although strangely enough there was no microwave. The bathroom was nothing special but adequate and clean. The only amenity offered besides soap, of course, was shampoo. The shower head worked well and there was plenty of hot water.

There was a decent sized flat screen TV with 41 channels and a desk in my room.

Despite the 18 wheelers in the parking lot, the room was quiet. The hotel is only two floors with no elevator and it sprawls quite a bit. There is a long walk to the peripheral rooms.

The pool is large and clean but there is no whirlpool. There is an exercise area and business center. The restaurant choices are uninspired but reasonably priced with generous portions. Service was good. Breakfast is not free but $3 off coupons for dinner and a fixed price breakfast cooked to order are available on check in.

I found no problems whatsoever with the room or the premises. I would stay here again if need be.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2016

The whole upstairs smelled like weed,, nothing was done to correct issue other than having a manager call me next day and that never happened. i gave the hotel another chance since i had a issue few months ago and of course nothing was done then either other than them saying we are sorry. when you pay 140.00 a night for rest and peasce and quite you should not have to smeel weed thoughtout the entire up stairs when you have kids..

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 December 2015

Value is my first thought, nice clean room with a flat screen television several channels and a couple HBO. I found the bed comfortable and plenty of hot water and a nice shower head. I would have no problem booking another room here if I am ever in town. Restaurant was average fair selection and I thought the prices very competitive.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family