“Chicken Dinner Take Out Disaster”
Review of Alex's Pizzeria

Alex's Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Wixom
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Has been open for maybe 2 years now.
Description: Has been open for maybe 2 years now.
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I've been happy with their Rosemary Chicken dinners on several occasions, always take-out. However, it seems the quality / portions of the food has taken a turn for the worse. After a previous take-out disaster I've learned to check my dinner before I leave the restaurant. Upon review, my chicken dinner looked like canary legs and wings. The one piece of breast meat had less than two bites on it! When I brought it to the owner's attention, she offered me more potatoes. No thanks! She did throw in another piece of breast meat and advised me that she had more chicken cooking, which would take 20 minutes. I'm very disappointed by the poor choices their kitchen staff, and management! I've eaten my last "canary leg" at Alex's!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

great pizza and dinners. we usually get home delivery. very dependable. the bread is the cut up pizza dough, not real soft.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Have only done takeout thus far but have had nothing but great food. Alex's antipasto salad beats Buddy's andis actually cheaper. I'm totally addicted to it! Occasionally get a couple tiramisu to go as well. Best anywhere! Staff friendly and after a few visits, they know your name and you're treated like friends, not just customers.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Great service understand dining with kids great food large portions. Had a sub, pasta, calzone and a burger every live it

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Had not been here for several months but found the food and service to be very good as it was before.