“Good Chinese.”

Lotus Pond Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 289 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 January 2017

They have very good Chinese food. Clean restaurant. Almond chicken, sweet and sour chicken, sesame chicken, rice, wild rice. all really good.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Good.but I had better I use to go to lotus pond but I'm not sure if they changed cooks or not.oneday it's good and one day I'm not sure if the food is cooked all the way.not satisfy with lotus pond...

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

The portions are generous and could feed several from it. The service is good. The food is avwrage. I will go back

Reviewed 29 January 2016

I tried a new dish at Lotus Pond. It is a vegetable dish in brown sauce. Quite spicy. It was served with white rice. Very tasty. The place was packed and the servers had a hard time keeping up.

1  Thank Susan M
Reviewed 26 October 2015

I love their chicken subgum chop suey with white rice. It comes in two sizes, pints and quarts. And the price is right. Pick up or carryout.