“THE BEST Doughnut SHOP in the world!”
Review of Tim Hortons

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #8 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Warren
Description: Located at 29030 Van Dyke Ave, Warren, MI, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Warren Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Tim Hortons, doughnuts are by the absolute best doughnuts I have ever tasted in my life... I am considering taking a trip back to Michigan, just for the doughnuts.... Rumor has it the doughnuts are imported from Canada... Then if you order in the afternoon, you get free treats and specials at least I did... Every time I went thru the drive-thru...

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Convenient drive through location with great Tim's coffee and doughnuts. A great place for a morning stop!

Reviewed 22 April 2016

When I need a quick cup of coffee to go, I go to Tim Hortons. On occasion I get donuts or Timbits. Always fresh. Service is quick.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

They have hired some very friendly people. The coffee is always fresh and the bakery goods are fresh in the morning.

Reviewed 18 December 2014

Tim Hortons was right outside our hotel in Warren MI. The kids love the sandwhiches and off course the timbits. I enjoyed the coffee and food as well. The staff was great, fast, and we stopped by this place at least 4 times while we we there.

Been to Tim Hortons? Share your experiences!