“Coffee to go!”

Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #4 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Warren
Reviewed 22 April 2016

When I need a quick cup of coffee to go, I go to Tim Hortons. On occasion I get donuts or Timbits. Always fresh. Service is quick.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

They have hired some very friendly people. The coffee is always fresh and the bakery goods are fresh in the morning.

Reviewed 18 December 2014

Tim Hortons was right outside our hotel in Warren MI. The kids love the sandwhiches and off course the timbits. I enjoyed the coffee and food as well. The staff was great, fast, and we stopped by this place at least 4 times while we we there.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

basic fast food place but with more selections than McDonalds. Try soup and sandwich combo for best deal.

Been to Tim Hortons? Share your experiences!