“Good beer. Lacking in food selection.”
Review of Kuhnhenn Brewing

Kuhnhenn Brewing
Ranked #8 of 308 Restaurants in Warren
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Had some good beer here and a delicious sweet cream cheese filled pretzel but had to go elsewhere for dinner. Very loud and not conducive to conversation. Super friendly wait staff and did I say good beer?

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Warm, friendly atmosphere, no strangers here. Love the brews and signature wines. Great place for a friendly gathering or an evening with a loved one,just to unwind.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Customer service was terrible during my last visit. They have great food and drinks may return in the future. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

This is our favorite brewery. We go twice a month. I love the pop up restaurants for the variety and quality. They have amazing IPAs and Stouts. I prefer the fruit beers and ciders when they are available. I always find something to enjoy as do all of my friends and family.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

This new location on groesbeck near 16 mile road is roomy, the lunch specials are real good and the beer is great if you like ipa’s..

Been to Kuhnhenn Brewing? Share your experiences!