“Great Pizza”

Buscemi's of Utica
Ranked #9 of 52 Restaurants in Utica
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 August 2016

My favorite pizza. Not sure why the other stores are just okay. The Utica store still does it right. I always order ahead.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Best Pizza and subs around. Great for a quick meal and service is great. Prices are reasonable. WE ordered pizza slices and subs ... you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Buscemis here has fabulous fresh made to order subs if you want or freshly made prewrapped subs ready to grab if in a hurry!!! The ingredients are always fresh and the dressing added to the subs make it that much better!! I love to grab subs from here for lunch for kids and are perfect convenient way to bring lunch for on our boating outings in summer. Very fast service, good subs, and have convenience of anything needed all in one stop. The only negative I can say about this place is that the staff is not always very friendly. I do recommend for great submarine sandwiches though

Reviewed 11 November 2015

We are originally from the Detroit/Utica/Royal Oak areas. We moved north about 30 years ago and my parents for as long as I can remember have always brought us to Buscemi's to get subs and pizza whenever we make a trip to that area. So, Buscemi's is a family tradition for us and my cousin even had one of their 12-foot subs at her baby shower. They recently remodeled their store on Hall Rd within the last 2 years and it looks great! Nice and clean looking, they did a very good job. The gentleman that helped us (not sure if he was an owner) but he was a very nice man, went out of his way to help my Mom out with her purchase. We love it there! Keep up the great work and delicious food!

Reviewed 13 October 2015

There was a time when Buscemi's pizza was one of my favorites. But the last few times I've had it, the crust seems "pre-baked" and just doesn't integrate with the pizza as a whole. I think that they've changed there procedure in order to kick out pizzas quicker, and it's not a good change. Too bad, because the sauce is (and has always been) delicious. Go to Jets instead.

Been to Buscemi's of Utica? Share your experiences!