“Ugh I like my coffee full”
Review of Tim Hortons

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Utica
Description: Located at 12265 23 Mile Rd, Shelby Township, MI, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Shelby Township Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

I pay for an extra large coffee every day, well, 5 days a week... Several times the last couple weeks it's not even close to full! I mentioned it to them and I was told management told them they have to follow a "fill" guide. Hmmm so I get a large but pay for an extra large. Not happy about this change. They also like to assume people like cream and sugar in their coffee!!!
Next time I'm taking a picture and posting it. This location is slipping

Reviewed 29 June 2016

The ice cap is the best drink ever. I could drink it everyday. I get mine with milk to cut the calories and it's still just as good as cream.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

I mean its Tim Hortons love all the tea flavors, bagels, and of course donuts. Def one of my fave coffee shops

Reviewed 25 November 2015

Been here a few time... When I wanted something sweet & coffee. Coffee is hot & good. The selection of donuts is always limited & do not always taste fresh…

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I know that this is a fast food chain, but, sometimes fast it to fast. I've been there twice and both times my order was wrong. I went threw the drive-thru on the way to my sons house an hour away. It was 8:30 am. No one else was at the drive-thru and only a couple of people inside. The girl who took my order was friendly enough, to me. She was barking orders to the kitchen staff and yelling "come on lets go" and "hurry up!!" like a drill sergeant. Both times I pulled away from the window with the wrong orders. I ordered the angus breakfast sandwich and got a scrambled egg with bacon on a english muffin. Not good. The time before that I asked for an onion bagel with sausage and cheese but I got a multi-grain with egg which I could not eat because of all the seeds and stuff they put in it. I have a medical condition that prevents me from eating seeds. Pulled out of the driveway onto M-59 expressway and was totally disappointed. I had to give the food I ordered away. Fast food is meant to be fast but if you don't get the right food it's useless. I would have them slow down a little and pay attention to what their doing. I blame management. I will NOT go back to this restaurant!

Been to Tim Hortons? Share your experiences!