“Not a fan”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #33 of 52 Restaurants in Utica
Description: Visit your Utica Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We haven’t had Domino’s in 15-20 years. Their red sauce is a bit too spicy and the pizza just never agreed with us. We tried it again. Custom chicken bacon Alfredo tasted great, red sauce pizzas were average. Salad was a rip-off, pre-packaged, enough for one person and the lettuce was bad. Their red sauce is still a bit too spicy and the pizza still just doesn’t agree with us. Felt like concrete dominos falling in our stomachs with sounds from the break room water cooler. The area is saturated with better pizza. Sorry Domino’s.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Because I have celiac's disease I cannot eat regular pizza. Domino's offers a gluten free pizza, and although quite expensive, was delicious!

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Place is clean and staff is friendly but Pizza here to me is like eating cheap pizza from cardboard box in frozen grocery store isle. I feel the ingredients aren't of high quality by the taste and the crust seems as if cardboard. I know lots of moms that buy this pizza to fill kids up for cheap but I can't seem to feed my kids something I don't feel is quality just because cheaper.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

We ordered a pizza with two items. The pizza was just OK. The sauce was very spicy (in my opinion). Staff were very nice. I will stick with Louie's Pizza in the future,

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!