“Eat here if your looking to feed large group of teens on budget”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #25 of 52 Restaurants in Utica
Description: Visit your Utica Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 12 April 2016

Place is clean and staff is friendly but Pizza here to me is like eating cheap pizza from cardboard box in frozen grocery store isle. I feel the ingredients aren't of high quality by the taste and the crust seems as if cardboard. I know lots of moms that buy this pizza to fill kids up for cheap but I can't seem to feed my kids something I don't feel is quality just because cheaper.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

We ordered a pizza with two items. The pizza was just OK. The sauce was very spicy (in my opinion). Staff were very nice. I will stick with Louie's Pizza in the future,

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!