“Good food and service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 November 2018

It was cold in the building but they were working to fix that issue.
The service was very good and friendly. All the food we had, stir fry, chicken sandwich, burger, some apps, and more were good.
We went during happy hour during the week and all apps where half off which was perfect for a family of four.

Reviewed 14 November 2018

Greeted at the door by a glass waterfall, the atmosphere here is just a little different. There is a huge bar with every beer you need and a giant outdoor patio with a gas fireplace. With tons of TVs it's part sports bar part romantic restaurant. Either way the menu has lots to offer. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Went there on Halloween after a soccer game. Good service bad food. The place has been open about 9 years. We went there 9 years ago and will probably be at least nine years before we go back. My wife was up all night with an upset stomach and could not leave the bathroom until later the next day
I would avoid this place

1  Thank TomD372
Reviewed 7 November 2018

I had 4 margaritas....and I could still walk, lol. Live music was good along with appitizers at the bar. Great service and very nice ambience.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

I just came in for a few beers. I've been here in the past, but I didn't recall how prodigious the selection was. And I expect craft beers to be more expensive, but tab was really reasonable for a flight and a tall draft.