“Our server Ann was GREAT”
Review of Gordon Beach Inn

Gordon Beach Inn
Ranked #12 of 13 Restaurants in Union Pier
Reviewed 23 July 2016

My boyfriend and I went to Timothy's at Gordon Beach Inn for dinner our server Ann was great ...she made the night ....we had some fried brussel leaves she recommended they were delicious and I had the dad's fish and chips and my boyfriend had the ribs that Ann recommended our meal was fabulous the service was fabulous we love the place it's a really cool little place that we can't wait to come back to again and try something else on the menu! Thanks Ann for making us feel at home:-)

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Skip this one. It looks lovely; the menu is enticing--BUT the service was terrible and the staff was incredibly rude. Three couples went there for dinner on a summer Saturday night. An hour later we asked our waitress what happened to our order. "I'm not cooking it so I can't tell you when it's coming". Eventually we got our food--cold. No apologies, no offer to compensate. The manager eventually took off 1 dinner but left all of us with a bad taste for this restaurant. Bottom line: go someplace else. This area has many restaurants to choose from. Don't choose this one.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Great food, great service and great background musician that we stayed to listen to the remainder of the evening.

Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

Timmy's is a nice little place inside the Gordon Beach Inn. If you are a seafood lover, this place is great for you! I am not due to allergies, but they do have other items on the menu that are good. The staff was very nice and the decor lovely. On certain nights they even have live music which is enjoyable.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

The overall establishment is very good with friendly staff and great food. I loved sitting on the front deck with other patrons. It was very Charming and relaxing and I would recommend dinner and a walk to the beach. However the rooms looked like they were designed around the bates motel. The beds were very uncomfortable and you got one of those 13" TVs with the vcr built in that you get at garage sales for $15,00. Gordon Beach could easily rate a 5 if they would refurbish the rooms into something more modern, but until then I would not recommend staying there.

1  Thank william R