“I like the muttar paneer”

Ashoka Indian Quisine
Ranked #41 of 313 Restaurants in Troy
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I like the mutter paneer and the buffets have good food options. They are vegetarian friendly. Price is a bit higher but quality is better, I personally think it's one of the better Indian food places in town.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

It is an Indian restaurant on Rochester Road in Troy.
This restaurant serves delicious Indian food at reasonable price.
We had been there on a Sunday afternoon and had the buffet. There is also good collection on Indian beer.
I loved the goat curry. The nun is really soft.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Very good atmosphere to eat. Indian food with great authentic flavors! Nice choice of menu for vegetarian and non-veg food. Everybody enjoy the food.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

My wife, who is a radical vegeterian, and I, I am not a vegetarian, go here at least once per month and are both happy with the menu. Of the three India restaurarnts in this town, this is our favorite.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We were here for dinner. This is fairly large place with good amount of seating area. Bar is bare minimum with few bottles to display. We had Chicken biryani, Chicken 65 and Paneer tandoori. Chicken biryani was yummy with well marinated and well cooked chicken. Chicken 65 was little spicy but very nice taste. Staff is friendly and gave good service. Nice chilled beer.