“A nice birthday party at a quite busy place”

Mon Jin Lau Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 295 Restaurants in Troy
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Excellent Sushi and Sashimi, combined with good Asian food. Unfortunately great international wines only were available by a single bottle. Service though was great.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

This is one of best in area for Chinese food and sushi. Many dishes large variety through menu Thursday -Sun usually busy for dinner but worth it

Reviewed 28 January 2018

My first time dining here. My daughter loved it when she dined here the first time, me, not as much. We had reservations and still had a 30 minute wait. I enjoyed the
chicken fried rice much more than I did the King Kong sushi. Must say I have had better. I do like the atmosphere and the professionalism of the staff and may dine here again. The menu is plentiful and the prices are $20 and up. Sushi menu ranges from $10 to $20. It was a little noisier than I like; also, I wouldn't advise taking children under 10 years old.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This place is always busy and I heard many good things from colleagues so tried it and was very happy. I enjoyed the egg drop soup and a sushi roll. Added to my list of restaurants to return to.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Have not been here in 20 years. We used to come often because we were in the area. Moved away. Found out that it is just as good as we remember. Was not disappointed. Still excellent