“Fast delvery”

Add it.
Jet's Pizza
Ranked #142 of 336 Restaurants in Traverse City
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We had them deliver to our hotel. When he brought the pizza the salad had been forgotten. He was back within 10 minutes with the salad. The delivery person was friendly. The food was good. If you've had Jet's before you know what your getting. Food quality was consistent to what we get at home.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We ordered Jet's while we were on vacation and they were quick, delicious, and easy to order. Perfect pizza as usual!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I called from work to get a heart shaped pizza delivered to my girlfriend who lives in Traverse (I live in Petoskey). I felt this would be the perfect way to make her feel better from being so sick the past few days. The lady on the phone said they didn't offer the heart shape anymore. But she said she would still try her hardest to make it as heart shaped as she could. I didn't mind if she couldn't. But, she did it for me anyways. She was so pleasant and great to speak to! I wish I remembered her name. From now on, whenever I am in Traverse City, I will definitely eat there!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Picked up a pizza from here with my friend. Got the 8 corner with Turbo Crust (I always get Turbo Crust - it's amazing and once you start ordering it with it, you can't stop). Staff was friendly and pizza was ready for pick-up on time which is greatly appreciated.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Ordered delivery it was 35 minutes, the person on the other end of phone when placing order didn't know the menu so wasn't even sure of specials being offered. Explained what we wanted when it arrives it was wrong. Good thing we were hungry- make sure your employees know the deals being offered.

Date of visit: February 2016