“Carry out ”
Review of That'sa Pizza

That'sa Pizza
Ranked #115 of 329 Restaurants in Traverse City
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We ordered their two large pizza special which seems like a pretty good deal. They said it would be ready in 15 minutes… We showed up 15 minutes later and ended up waiting an extra 15 minutes in the store. Now their phones were ringing nonstop while I waited so I get they were busy. But they need to be better at estimating times. When we got home there was virtually no sauce on the pizza at all which was disappointing. The crust, cheese and toppings are all really good though.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This is the best pizza in Traverse City! We just enjoyed a thin crust pizza with sausage and onions!

Much better than any of the national pizza chains.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

This is basically fast food pizza. We weren't impressed with the quality, but it was fast and filling. There is no atmosphere in this 80's style diner, but I must say that the staff was very courteous.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

They still screwed up my order after I told them 3 times what I wanted AND it was 30 minutes late. That’sa my last time with their BS.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

There pizzas are always very good. quick delivery if live within range of their restaurant. The staff are always friendly and very helpful