US$199
US$190
Cambria Hotel Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$212
Comfort Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$166
ComfortInn
West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$202
HolidayInn.com
Cherry Tree Inn & Suites(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$232
Best Western Plus Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$201
Bayshore Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$200
Courtyard Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$211
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$188
Orbitz.com
A Breath of Heaven Bed and Breakfast(Traverse City)
US$362
All reviewsmom popfresh paintgreat locationroom was cleanfree wifilast minute tripclose to downtownwould stay here againcarlatcunitmicrowave
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I booked the wrong day. They made a free last minute change to our room and gave me a better deal than I originally had. I can only make one suggestion. Our room was way too close to the managers room. Again super friendly. In fact so friendly I felt bad asking to be moved so we just laughed it off. We spent most of our time around and about so it was not a huge deal for us. Clean room and great location. Yes, it is old. Still clean and perfect for a couple night stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
gregsix, Owner at Grand Traverse Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for staying. Please come again.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Came into Traverse City late and stopped at a couple of other places and felt like I was an inconvenience. Stopped here and was treated like a guest (imagine that). They had a little treat bag that they gave to my son and he loved it. It had a few things in it but the memory card game was the best; we played this the whole rest of the trip! Our room was clean and big. The bed passed my 9 year old's bed test. Over all a great nights rest. Plus unlike some of the others there weren't a bunch of rowdy people hanging around outside.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Glad to hear you had a great day. Please come again.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

My husband & I decided last minute to go to TC Were looking for something affordable and close to downtown. Room was clean, quiet, and less than 5 min to downtown. Staff were super friendly, excellent service was pleasantly surprised . Great choice if your looking for a small mom & pop place

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you. Great to hear. Please come again.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

My friend and I were looking for something convenient to downtown TC at a lower prices as we wouldn't be in the room much. It was great! We got there early and were able to check in. The owner could not have been any nicer and more accommodating. He shared his story about how he and his wife had purchased the motel in June and how they were working to turn it around. They are in the process of updating. Our room was clean and more than we could have asked for. It was great to have a decent size frig, too. I would stay here again and have already recommended it to some of my friends!

Room Tip: We had a corner room, but not sure it matters. It was the perfect location and price.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
gregsix, Owner at Grand Traverse Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thanks for staying. Come again.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

came to traverse city for a three days conference. got what i paid for and more, extended my stay because of the excellent service and awesome location, close to all the main attractions. Super friendly staff, clean rooms and great prices. Recommend it.

Room Tip: all rooms are clean and renewed.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
gregsix, Owner at Grand Traverse Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Wonderful. So happy you found the Grand Traverse Motel! Please come again!