“Great Food.”
Review of Anchor Station

Anchor Station
Ranked #195 of 316 Restaurants in Traverse City
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Our favorite food truck so far in TC. Can't beat the food quality and friendly service. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 6 September 2015

After grabbing a main from one of the other food trucks at The Little Fleet I decided to try the truffle fries from Anchor. I debated truffle or cheese fries. Then the gentleman working the counter told me I had to get the parmesan truffle fries. I went with his advise, but unfortunately the fries lacked parmesan. Truffle oil could be tasted, but it pretty much felt like plain fries. Overall they were not worth the money.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

I was expecting a little more from a food truck at this location. It was more like a food truck that was at a country fair. It wasn't bad but nothing seem like it was crafted from the heart. I had the burger and it was forgettable. I would eat here again if i wanted average food. Friendly service from punk rocker people that work there. Cool location at Little Fleet.

Reviewed 1 November 2014

Anchor Station is one of the food trucks that's part of The Little Fleet (a bar with outdoor seating, right next to all the food trucks). A very cool concept...if you're in Traverse City, you must visit the food trucks here at The Little Fleet. A truly unique experience! Great food and it was nice being able to support regular people trying to make a living selling their delicious food via their food trucks. Everyone seemed very nice - at the Anchor Station, as well as all the other food truck vendors that we encountered. We enjoyed the experience thoroughly and can't wait to go back.

The food trucks are only open during the warm months of the year, and close sometime in early October / late September for the season (not sure exactly when). It's basically a bunch of food trucks in a circle, with outdoor benches to eat on. Then, The Little Fleet bar has seating there as well, if you want to enjoy your food with a nice cold beer. No purchase is necessary to eat your food truck food in The Little Fleet bar though. We've enjoyed what we've tried so far, as far as the food trucks are concerned.

As far as Anchor Station is concerned specifically...all I can say is WOW!!! What a burger!!! Everything about this meal was pure perfection. You order your food at the window and then they'll call your name when your food is ready. The burger was one of the best burgers that I've ever had...cooked to perfection. So incredibly flavorful! The burger just melts in your mouth...delish! The fresh cut fries were amazing as well...you MUST get the fries with cheese on them. Their melted cheese on the fries is sort of a pepper jack or something similar, as it has a bit of a spicy kick to it. Best cheese fries that I've ever had!

Great food, very cool experience...heavenly burgers...a must try!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This place is so fun & unique. It's part of The Little Fleet, which is a bar that opens onto a constant food truck rally. Anchor Station had an amazing burger that was grilled to perfection. The toppings were fresh and delicious. My only criticism is that the bun was a bit too thick for the burger, but I just removed part of it b/c the burger & toppings were too incredible to be overshadowed by a so-so bun! The falafel is the best you'll ever taste. My family loved the food here, including our 9-year-old son. We ate at outdoor tables and enjoyed a wonderful meal in Traverse City!