“Yum.”

Jonathon B Pub
Ranked #199 of 316 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Got the Devonshire, great flavor. Chips were more saltier than I like but the salsa was good. Wife got the fish and chips, very, very good. Try the hot sauce for wings, if u like hot u will love the flavor and heat of it. Waitress/bar worker was great, very attentive.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped at John b pub to have a cocktail and appetizers. Very limited staff on duty so if you stop in Traverse City I would think you're being disappointed with John b pub.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I was there on 8/3/2017 for what they determined happy hour (3pm-6pm). There was nobody there but some customers who had a drink left and not happily. The bartender was not friendly and the happy hour prices were not happy. I ordered a Two Hearted Ale draft and it was over $5 dollars for a 20 once that was with the dollar off happy hour price. A very unfriendly, no conversation Bartender whatsoever, I sat there along with an empty bar on a Thursday late afternoon. This was the most pathetic happy hour I've have ever witness. When I left, I mentioned the high cost of the happy hour and the unfriendliness of bartender only to hear from her and what i assumed to be the Manager to "pick another bar." Little did they know I have been going to this restaurant for over 20 years. I am appalled at the treatment and will not be back.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

We wanted a blue cheese burger they offer blue cheese as an add to any of their burger. Wife enjoyed the olive burger with blue cheese. The Abbey burger with blue cheese was great. Ask for Anna for your server.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

My lovely wife and I stopped in for a hot drink and ended up getting a hot chocolate with peppermint snoops. They can't make a 'hot buttered rum' so no need to ask.