“Anniversary Dinner ”

Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Casual DOWNTOWN restaurant offering New American inspired cuisine. Eclectic specials, fresh seafood, pasta, unique sandwiches and salads, vegetarian specialties and award-winning desserts. Emphasis on fresh, local products. Live jazz on Friday and Saturdays. Full bar with extensive martini menu, wines by the glass, and unique craft beers on tap,
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have tried many restaurants here in TC over the last 11 years, but Poppycocks is now our favorite. Best Parmesan whitefish I’ve ever had and the tomato spinach Parmesan soup is amazing! They have many gluten free and vegan options too. All their salad dressings are homemade, which I appreciate. If you only have time for one dining experience, I would recommend Poppycocks!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We stopped for a late lunch. Both of us had their homemade tomato soup which was really good. Had salads with grilled salmon. Good food and good service.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I have lived in the Traverse City area for 27 years and recently rediscovered charming Poppycock's restaurant. With an enviable location downtown on desirable Front St, quick walk to shopping and the beach. Their soups are what draw me in,creamy chicken paprika, tomato spinach etc. The sandwiches and soups are innovative and delicious.You are always welcomed with a smile and attentive service. The desserts in the case up front stop you in your tracks Enjoy!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Traverse City Restaurant Week is a great time to check out the local restaurants!
Poppycocks is right downtown on Front Street. We had really good service and the food was beyond amazing....especially the (meat pillow) the short rib which was the most flavorful and tender meat I’ve ever eaten!
This restaurant is a MUST for sure if you are visiting TC.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Described as "New American Cuisine", Poppycock's never disappoints. Five of us ate there recently and everyone really enjoyed their meal. I had a pork dinner, my husband had whitefish, a friend had salmon, another a burger and another friend had a vegetarian dish. The salads were fresh and crisp. The flavors of our meals were varied and interesting. I would highly recommend eating here.