“Muy Bueno!!!”

La Senorita
Ranked #134 of 329 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This was our first time eating at one of these restaurants. It was great!!! The service was outstanding. And the food was unbelievably delicious.
The fresh chips and 2 different salsas brought to the table was great! My husband had the shrimp fajitas, I had the chicken enchiladas. The kids' menu had cheeseburgers and chicken fingers, in case of any fussy eaters, like in my house.

Cool atmosphere and a great staff. We will be going to another of these restaurants in the future!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This restaurant needs a chef that knows how to cook. The food is bland at best, but could be so much more.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

The wife and I stopped here for dinner while on vacation in Traverse City. We were here 4 yrs ago and wanted to try it again. Still just as good as when we were here before. We had the Fajita's for two again and we were not disappointed! Still good! Also had the Grande Margarita. Service was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Restaurant was empty although the bar area was full. Food was not good at all, I didn't even finish mine. Was not good Mexican food. We would not eat there again. Wait staff was friendly.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Got into restaurant, was not even in the restaurant 4 minutes, plenty of tables available, waiting area packed, told 20 min wait. Upon asking why so many tables appeared to be empty, the manager quickly snapped and and in a very rude manner told me all of the tables are reserved and told me to wait my turn.
Very poor customer service!!!!

1  Thank momof2softballgirls