“One of my favorites ”
Review of Sugarkissed

Sugarkissed
Ranked #10 of 14 Dessert in Traverse City
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

Every time I step into this place I feel like I'm entering a deliciously magical "sugar plum fairy" dream. It's just the kind of atmosphere you want to surround yourself in when you're indulging in some goodies. I love the fro-yo and all of the options for toppings. Friendly service as well.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Stoofs26

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Stopped in for an ice cream treat but I found it to lack flavor. They have revamped some and I may go back I wasn't impressed the last time.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Went here for afternoon tea, reasonably priced at $9/person. For 4 people, had 2 pots of tea with honey and sugar (earl grey and delicious chai) and received 4 scones (typical scones), 6 cucumber sandwiches (dry bread), 12 raspberry lemon bars (fantastic), and about 15 blueberry rosemary cupcakes (icing best part). The owner served us, was very accommodating and looked like she was working hard to keep the place running in top shape. Surprised milk wasn't served, but sure she would have provided had we asked. She had some other options in bakery, including gluten free.

Had to call ahead for reservations and afternoon tea is only done in fall and winter. This is one of few places in TC that does it.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 12 September 2015

Darling frozen yogurt place with great frozen yogurt. Pick your flavor, load your own dish, then go to the buffet of fun pleasures to top your frozen delight. Pay by weight. Great concept. Great place for kids or a grown up date!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 30 August 2015

Just visiting Traverse City for a couple of days and looking for a place to take the kids for desert after dinner. This isn't easy as my kids have egg and nut allergies. Sugar kissed was perfect. Well... Not exactly cheap... But definitely worth the money. Most menu items were not an option for my minds, but they were thrilled with their desert (ice cream with an awesome topping selection). Both my wife and my deserts were fantastic, and they had an absolutely fantastic tea selection from which I had one of the best cups ever. Lovely memorable experience.

Date of visit: August 2015