“Reasonable afternoon tea”
Review of Sugarkissed

Sugarkissed
Ranked #9 of 13 Dessert in Traverse City
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Went here for afternoon tea, reasonably priced at $9/person. For 4 people, had 2 pots of tea with honey and sugar (earl grey and delicious chai) and received 4 scones (typical scones), 6 cucumber sandwiches (dry bread), 12 raspberry lemon bars (fantastic), and about 15 blueberry rosemary cupcakes (icing best part). The owner served us, was very accommodating and looked like she was working hard to keep the place running in top shape. Surprised milk wasn't served, but sure she would have provided had we asked. She had some other options in bakery, including gluten free.

Had to call ahead for reservations and afternoon tea is only done in fall and winter. This is one of few places in TC that does it.

Reviewed 12 September 2015

Darling frozen yogurt place with great frozen yogurt. Pick your flavor, load your own dish, then go to the buffet of fun pleasures to top your frozen delight. Pay by weight. Great concept. Great place for kids or a grown up date!

Reviewed 30 August 2015

Just visiting Traverse City for a couple of days and looking for a place to take the kids for desert after dinner. This isn't easy as my kids have egg and nut allergies. Sugar kissed was perfect. Well... Not exactly cheap... But definitely worth the money. Most menu items were not an option for my minds, but they were thrilled with their desert (ice cream with an awesome topping selection). Both my wife and my deserts were fantastic, and they had an absolutely fantastic tea selection from which I had one of the best cups ever. Lovely memorable experience.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The girls working weren't too friendly the day we visited. One acted like I was an idiot when I asked what tea latte was. And the other girl shoved some candy in her mouth directly before stepping up to the cash register to check me out. Tea latte took a while to brew, so we sat down and enjoyed the colorful and neat decorations that adorn this place while waiting.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The frozen yogurt was barely frozen the day we visited. It appears they have a young crew working in front, as well as in the back, but no one was watching the temperature of the yogurt. This wasn't the best yogurt shop I've been to, nor was it the worst!