“Nice Coffee Shop”
Review of Morsels

Morsels
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Friendly, helpful staff...Coffee and atmosphere were great. We had a nice view of the lake and river. The addition of 4 morsels with our coffee was perfect...nice way to finish off our trip.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

A must do. The little baked Morsels are amazing. I could get a steamer and my daughter had a double espresso. Can sit outside and view the bay and river.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I'm a woman who enjoys a good cup of coffee. I can say with confidence that I have never enjoyed a latte more than the ones I've had at morsels. Their tiny pastries are also fantastic. I has a lavender shortbread that was heavenly. When I visit family in the area, I will drive 20 minutes just for the delight of this coffee. Their location offers beautiful views of the stream along the bay and cute patio to sit outside and enjoy the day.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for some espresso (drinks were very good) and looked over at a case of little morsels. They all looked delicious. We tried several different flavors (applesauce was my favorite). Loved it so much we went back the next day. Would definitely stop here again if we come back to Traverse City.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Happened to walk by and notice the fun scene and super cool branding! I LOVE cool couples who share their talent with the world! Once we reviewed the menu we were in! The avocado toast and oatmeal were a smashing hit! My boy toy grabbed a couple green smoothies from across the way and we started the day on a heavenly note. The little morsels appeared divine. Next time. It really is about the small stuff. Finally, less is more seems to be catching on ;-)