“Great cappuccino and sweets! ”
Review of Morsels

Morsels
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

A great espresso and baked goods shop overlooking the bay on front st
Great service and relaxing atmosphere. A great spot to start your shopping day.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Went in for a coffee (which proved to be excellent) and ended up having the breakfast succotash. A different breakfast.. but a "wow" breakfast. This place had a real nice ambiance.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

If you want a good coffee or a well-brewed cup of tea, try Morsels. It's the perfect place to stop while you're shopping in Traverse City. Good coffee (best in Traverse) and they know how to make a cup of tea properly. We didn't try the cakes but they looked fantastic.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I first visited this place about 4 years ago with a friend: we were renting a place in Glen Arbor and he had to go to TC to get a new tire for his motorcycle. We only had coffee but it was really good. Last year, I stopped by again one morning for a light breakfast, and this year I had a "full" breakfast one day, Their coffees are excellent and the staff know their stuff. I had a bagel with smoked salmon and the usual accompaniments. My only qualm is that the salmon was a little dry. I will definitely go back next time I'm in TC, however.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Situated on the river Morsels offers patio or indooe seating. Lattee was top notch and beautifully presented. Granola and yogurt was delicious and just the right size.