“Great place for breakfast !!”
Review of Brady's Bar

Brady's Bar
Ranked #163 of 337 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 April 2016

When was the last time you had breakfast in a bar ? For me it had been a while, but Brady's will make you want to come back. Calm and quiet at 0930, my brother and I slipped in for breakfast. We both went with the Brady's Special, potatoes scrambled with eggs, bacon and cheese. Delicious ! I tried a Bloody Mary, and found it well made and tasty. Great rye toast completed the order. Seating is in the pool room off the main bar, and I know the next time I'm in town, I'll be back.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Good food in a nice bar in downtown TC. Sunday nights they have a broasted dinner special and also be sure to try their breaded wings. They were huge and delicious.

Reviewed 14 December 2015

Just stopped in to watch some football, have a beer and got the chili. It was good. Don't know that I would drive across town for if but if in the area would stop and have it again.

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

A TC original corner bar...the burgers, blue gill, reuben, and classic Slim Jim are all what you'd expect in a traditional pub. The games on TV and the work crowd mixes with the tourist. They serve breakfast and I'm looking forward to trying that soon!

Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

Arrived early for a meeting, not familiar with the area so I walked into this place noting the fish specials outside on a board. Lots of locals inside eating lunch, I opted for the half order bluegill lunch. One of my favorite fish, hard to find and when you do it's usually over battered. Here, the fish was lightly dusted with Michigan made Drake's fry mix and quick fried. It was delicious and the cole slaw was also outstanding, not too vinegary but just right. Fries were hot and everything was served quickly, good value for $8.99. I would definitely return if I made it back to the area.