All reviews state park bon fire rooms are small room was clean and comfortable definitely stay here again cabin motel kitchenette roscoe pits
Reviewed 21 July 2018

We stayed overnight on a Friday. The rooms are small but very nice. This is a Mom & Pop type motel. It is located right across the street from the State Park beach which is very nice with a good view of the bay. The mattress was one of the best I have ever slept on. The service from all the employees was great. We have stayed here several times over the years and will do so again if we are in Traverse City!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Friendly staff checked me into a unique, extremely clean room. One of the cleanest rooms I've ever stayed in. Woodsy decor is pleasant, with adirondack chairs outside each room. Great location, an easy drive to attractions in Downtown Traverse City, and it's across the road from the water.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2018

We stay at this hotel 3-4 times a year and look forward to our visit each and every time.
The owners are so friendly and the place is greatly priced, location and clean.
You can use a canoe and go out on the Great Lakes, there are fire pits, grills and more
C ya in 13 days:)

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

When in TC my wife and I always stay at Mitchell Creek. The cabins are wonderful and really give you that “up north” feeling. If your looking for an affordable honest price Mitchell Creek is your best shot. There is a small stream in the back and BBQs. I can’t tell you enough how wonderful this Ma and Pa place is. Wonderful people. American owned and both are veterans. Feels good knowing that the money I spend here gets to go to these type of people. Christian based with a wonderful charm. Thank you Amanda and your husband for everything. We’ll see you this year on the 19th :) God bless!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We stayed for two nights. The owners were so friendly and helpful in recommending what to do. The room was clean and comfortable. The atmosphere was awesome. Nice area to sit and relax around a bon-fire, playing fetch with the owners dog. It was like being at home. If we are ever in Traverse City again, we will definitely be staying at Mitchell Creek Inn.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple