All reviews state park beach bon fire rooms are small cabin motel tc
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I was driving to another value property location when I drove by the spiritual scripture shared in the board. The couple was amazing with warmth on their greeting and offered me a tremendous price for my length of stay and my service on the military. Thank you for an beautiful room that was clean, extremely comfortable and exceeded my expectations. Most importantly, thank you for your kindness and positive communication in regards to Christianity. Many Blessings Always. You don't be disappointed with a stay here!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Joseph Julien P
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Room was clean and equipped with a microwave, mini fridge, soap & shampoo. No coffee in room but lobby close and has k-cup assortment. Right across from the bay and close to everything. A little cold.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2016

My husband and I have stayed at the Mitchell Creek in before, but always in a large kitchenette room. We were staying for three nights and one of the cabins were offered to us. We absolutely loved the privacy of it. The unit was so very clean with I'm sure some of the original retro furnishings. The bed was comfortable. It's really a large cabin. We spent time sitting outside at the table and chairs on the deck, with a view of the creek and a distant view of the bay across the road. We enjoyed our stay so very much, it will be what we'll always request!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2016

The single, queen bed rooms are cozy, small. Nice newer bathroom. Very clean.
Frig & microwave in the room. Coffee, yogurt, and homemade pumpkin roll in lobby for breakfast!! Love the resident dogs. Relaxing to sit by the firepit, along side the Mitchell creek. Owners are great! Friendly, very accommodating. Enjoyed sitting on the porch outside the room with a view Grand Traverse Bay.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2016

First off this is not a hotel with all of the amenities. It is a quaint place with basic rooms but it is very clean and that is the most important thing to me. The rooms have a small frig and a microwave which is a bonus. In the back is a gazebo with a picnic area and a firepit. It is surrounded by a trout stream. The owners are very nice people and Amanda is a sweetheart. They do have 2 dogs on the property but they are teddy bears and don't bother you, unless you want to play fetch then the one will be your best friend. It is a great location, within minutes of downtown and a state park beach across the road. Many restaurants within a short distance and a Toms market. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple