“OMG!!”
Review of Alleys Market

Alleys Market
Ranked #111 of 329 Restaurants in Traverse City
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

The best pizza I've ever eaten. Thick crust, loaded with cheese, generous with toppings. One should be enough for four, but then, maybe not!!!!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I have tried numerous pizza spots Around town, usually ended up underwhelmed. This pizza is in a league of its own! Bobs Hawaii’n was bomb!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We needed fuel after the Bayshore and I had heard this place had great pizza, so we ordered carryout...OH MY! This is probably one of the best pizzas I've ever had. Very much 'Detroit' style but with the most amazing cheese ever! My husband and I regretted not getting more as we left town. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Alleys makes pizza a true delicacy. Every bite will make you want to have more. A true gem of the north in Traverse City, MI.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Hidden at the west end of the alley between Front and State Streets, this place has the best pizza we've ever had in Northern Michigan (and trust me, we've had a LOT). We can't say much about any of the market's other fare because all we've ever had is the carry-out pizza. But next time YOU want carry-out pizza, this is your place. They call it "Detroit" style, which apparently means deep dish but with thin, airy, crisp crust. It's deep only because it's formed in a high-sided, rectangular pan. Shape aside, it's taste and texture is exactly what pizza crust should be because it signifies appropriately high oven heat. The sauce is plentiful, exceptionally flavorful, and perfectly seasoned. All the usual toppings are available. The prices are more than reasonable.