“Pizza we liked”

Hopscotch Brick Oven & Taproom
Ranked #73 of 330 Restaurants in Traverse City
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We see so many kinds of pizza and an equal number people who like each kind. We like a pizza with a thinner crust, generous toppings, not too much or overwhelming sauce and good cheese. This one hit the spot. Server was friendly and attentive. Our only complaint would be the noise level. Lots of echo and clatter inside. It was a Sunday night and there was live music outside.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

This is an awesome place to eat outside. Amanda was really great, an outstanding customer service representative. The music was really good and not to loud. The fires added to the comfortable atmosphere. Oh my gosh one of the local breweries brews a beer just for them, it is a light summer refreshing brew. I had an outstanding Brick Oven Pizza for supper that night and left overs for lunch the next day. My sister & brother in law both had the sausage, potatoes and asparagus, I swiped some left over asparagus for my pizza the next day. It was all really yummy!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I am very particular about food. The smells of this place are heavenly. I ordered the BBQ sandwich and it had melted cheese on it which I thought was peculiar. IT WAS WONDERFUL. Staff gave great suggestions and was very attentive. Saw they had an outdoor area that looked like a great hang out. Would surely go back if I was in the area.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here with friends. The service was good, the food was great! It was busy and SOOO loud. For that reason alone we wouldn’t go back. Hoping since they’re new it’s something they are willing to work on.

Maybe try to go during off hours? We really liked the food!

1  Thank lisacoreyc145
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Very friendly spot to visit. Staff always welcoming and the food is good, fresh and fast. Of course they have a wonderful selection of local beers that is always changing so you never get bored!